Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Perfect Day

Peaking up over the horizon the sun first greats the mountains across the valley and with it some chirpy life theme music that has happy piano notes hopping in the air. Birds wake up and sing in the trees outside my window, telling me I don't need to worry. I sit up snapping and bouncing up out of my bed to the beat of this happy theme music that guided me from night's slumber. My hair would be crazy but because it's My Perfect Day, it would be perfectly crazy. I wouldn't stay in the house too long because the weather would not bid me to, it's too perfect. I'd stay indoors only for breakfast; unless it was hot enough to cook pancakes and eggs on the sidewalk. Because it's the perfect day I don't have to worry about the sanitation of the sidewalks or my health. I would eat all the gluten filled toast and bread in the whole world, I wouldn't pack on all those calories either. Whilst eating my perfect breakfast the wiggles, joined harmoniously by the sun and the birds and all the deer in sight, would come and sing to me about eating right. Just when the wiggles and their glorious ensemble are finishing up a sun-orange koi fish, the size of a horse, waded by my side to give me a ride. To Sandy he would take me, so that I could stuff my face with sushi for lunch. The wiggles sang for a while. And that's where it would end, me and sushi for the longest time. Carpe diem.

2 comments:

  1. I chuckled during the bit about gluten :D
    Hey, we should make this a video. I could see it being a video complete with an animal chorus and a giant koi fish.
    +7 style points for including The Wiggles. I miss those crazy Aussies.
    +50 classy points for using "carpe diem" instead of "YOLO"

    ReplyDelete